Thursday, April 28, 2016

Unity Birthday Blog Hop!!


Happy Birthday Unity !! 
May 1st, is Unity's 8th Birthday.. can you believe it! 
with that we have 8 new stamp releases!! 
First off I need to show you my new ANGIEgirls..

You wanted more curvy girls.. and we listened, I love these so much.  


meet Tessgirl.. she is confident, strong and beautiful. 




here she is all coloured in with copics.. papers are My Mind's Eye. 


Then meet Giannagirl.. I love how fun she is.. my kind of dance , flower loving girl. 


colored in with copics using My Mind Eye papers, Echo Park stickers. 


with a purchase of $20.00 and over get this cute cupcake stamp for FREE... 

Everyday Celebration Itty Bitty. Created by Angie Blom.






We also have a new Phyllis Harris kits... love her designs..  




It is also the end of the Month.. so if you have not become a member of the Kit of the Month.
go check the details out.. here..


just a few cards I made using this amazing kit.. 








Also check out these kits that released at noon today.. 

Start Something New Kit. Created by Angie Blom




I Like Donuts Kit. Created by Angie Blom 

Brave Girl Teepee Kit. Created by Angie Blom.



 
Start Something New Kit. . Created by Angie Blom & Lisa Arana
 
Great Prices on these kits.. I would get them all for only $8.88 






26 comments:

Ruby said...

Stunning cards and congrats on the new stamps. Love all of them.

Julia said...

Wow, the stamps are gorgeous!!
Your work is so inspiring, thanks for sharing.

April said...

Your cards are very pretty Angie. I love the new stamps.:)

Sue D said...

Great coloring and papers on all of these!

Unknown said...

I love the AngieGirls...LOVE THEM! I also love the creativity that is shown in you cards.

Cynthia said...

Love what you've created with the KOTM, Angie!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

I just love your work, Angie, both your illustrations and the cards you make with them. These projects are simply beautiful!

C. M. Taylor said...

All of your art work is beautiful but your bird is stunning. TFS

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! I love to see your stamp creations. My favorite "curvy girl" is Tess! These cards are so beautiful.
Evelyn

Helen said...

Beautiful cards! I just shopped and you are making me want to go place another order for the things I didn't get ;)

Cardmaster said...

Your cards are so colorful! Love them!

Toni Kwaiser said...

Such beautiful cards! And I LOOOOVE your stamps!

ionabunny said...

Love tess. Such gorgeous cards. HUgz

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, you've been busy creating not only beautiful cards, but beautiful images, too! Congrats!!

jennifer mitten said...

I love all the new kits and the new Angie Girls! Can't wait to shop!

Sandy0307 said...

LOVE the new releases!!!

Sandy0307 said...

LOVE the new releases!!!

sfcherry said...

Yoy are so very talented! Love all the new releases but your girls are the best!

Jackie S said...

Love your new girls. Something for everyone

Lagene said...

WOW! Very pretty cards!

Helen Gullett said...

Angie, they all are gorgeous!! For p sure Angie Girls collection is one of my favorite stamps from Unity ;) Fabulous designs!

cal8007 said...

Angie, amazing cards and girls!

Carmen L

Janis said...

Beautiful girls and lovely cards. Thank you for sharing with us. Your work is amazing!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards with awesome coloring! Love the new girls!

jules said...

Your creations inspire me❤️Ty

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful creations!! Love this new line of Angie girls!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie