Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February Happenings with Unity

Sharing a layout on the Unity Stamp Company blog this morning.. 
GO check it out.. 
Have you received any of these new membership kits.
. totally loving them all this month.
 Happy to have my design in all of them. 

become a member here.. 





You see lots of inspiration using these kits and more  on the

I am sharing this layout I did  Using the SMAK kit
Choose A Happy Heart . 



I also had an Angie GIRL release the past 2 weeks. 
Eloise, Nora, Wren and Adaline 
The first 4 girls of 2016. 



Thought I would so some girls with bare feet this time..
 I am loving the look, might need to do some more like this. 


Hope you have a great day today.. it is a snowy one for us.. coming down like crazy.
Well we have been so lucky with only light dustings to nothing.
. so Winter is finally here in Toronto.
Going to go capture some of it later. 
Have a Creative day.. xoxo  

No comments: