Thursday, April 30, 2015

Just Breathe... Happy Birthday Unity

Happy Birthday UNITY!!
Unity turns 7 on May 1st.. woo hoo!!
 
So excited to have another Whimsy Girl released.. did you happen to check out the stamps released last week.. Here is just a recap of what I created .. 
Unity Stamp Company released 4 new AngieGIRLS.. did you get any?? 


Karen Girl.. I have so many requests for a nurse.. I just adore this one. Hope you do too.. 


Maria GIRL.. she is gorgeous 


 A FUN cheerleader named SPARK girl.. this was a suggestion from Susan Opel and I just loving her join the AngieGIRL team... lol 


Our first AngieGIRL couple.. Cherished Moments.. 


Then we released lots more others.. this was another one .. I just have girls like this.. 


We also released another Whimsy girl.. Penelope she is such a wonder .. Love the frog on her head.. 


So this week we have MORE releases..
and we have extended our 7 year Birthday sale..
AWESOME !



 
Time to share what I made this week..  first off..
 I created another Whimsy girl.. meet Petal . she is a lover of gardening and flowers. 
Hoping she will bring some spring weather your way. 




cuteness from Suzi Blu.. http://www.unitystampco.com/




Just love all these stamps.. so much goodness.
Check out all the new releases on the Unity Stamp Company website..
 
 

26 comments:

heidiscoll said...

Great cards! Love your new Whimsys! Keep creating them. :)

Jennifer Scull said...

wow! everything is simply amazing! the nurse will be perfect for so many thank you cards, and that angel takes my breath away.... the little whimsy girls are adorable! :)

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Holy Cow! Your cards are amazing! You created so many wonderful little treasures! I especially like the Whimsy Girls!

Mary Holshouser said...

the coloring is amazing. I have to get my shopping list made up.
I love the nurse, the angel, the.....
thanks for sharing.

Deborah345 said...

BEAUTIFUL cards. Love all the new stamps.

Deborah345 said...

BEAUTIFUL cards. Love all the new stamps.

D- said...

Your cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
I loVe all your wonderful Unity stamp images.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

Denise Bryant said...

Love all the cards you featured! The new Whimsy Girl, Petal, is a delight! Awesome coloring too!

Beatricemi said...

Wow- so many great cards. Your designs are all so beautiful.

Teresa Doyle said...

Hi Angie. I like the Angie Girl stamps too. The Whimsy Girl is really sweet too. Great cards.

Pat K said...

All of these cards are so well done! Love the sentiments!

Sweet April said...

Absolutely fabulous cards,each one has something special and unique.Love the colors and details.thanks.

Brandi R said...

Wow, Angie!! These are all stunning!!! Love every one of them ♥

Becca Yahrling said...

Amazing projects as usual! Love all the color - makes me happy!

Unknown said...

Oh my, all these new release are beautiful, love each of your cards, so fabulous!

craftylady1952@gmail.com said...

A wonderful group of beautiful cards. Great work.

Sue D said...

These are all fabulous. i like the new Whimsy girls.

Lagene said...

Absolutely AWESOME cards!!

Robin B. said...

Wow, your cards are amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Lucy E. said...

Wow! Congrats on all of your new AngieGirls!
They are all so pretty :-)
I really love Maria girl-lovely!

cal8007 said...

I'm really liking your whimsy girls - they are adorable!

Hugs, Carmen L

D.Ann C said...

Love the nurse and the new Whimsey Girl is precious!!!

Gaylynn said...

Oh my, these are gorgeous. Awesome new stamps, Angie. Perfectly colored up too. :)

ionabunny said...

Oh my, you have been busy. Love the pearly wings on the angel and the pearly swirls on the bridal pair. Hugz

Sherry Butcher said...

Happy 7th Birthday! Great cards, love the new stamps. TFS.

Janis said...

Oh, my goodness....what a stunning collection of cards. I ADORE the beaded wings on the angel!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com