Thursday, November 19, 2015

Brown Thursday Unity Blog Hop..

Happy Thursday.. 
Hope you are ready for some FUN images this weekend.
The Unity Artists have been working so hard.. trying to create some beautiful images.. 
Here are some of the ones I created for the Brown Thursday Event.. 

I just love vintage cars and trucks and this one is perfect for your Christmas Cards. 


It comes with one image and 2 greetings. 



Check out the details of the sale on the


This kit.. Keep it Simple was a fun one to create .. but even more fun to color.. 
you can use it as a Sun.. Flower.. background, anything goes..
would look amazing embossed in gold too. 


This one also comes with one image and 2 greetings. 
This is one of my FAVORITES .. 
I am totally smitten with how this turned out. 
I know you will love coloring or paper piecing this one. 


This kit comes with one image and 3 quotes.. 
Check it out only $5.95 this weekend. 


Another girl.. I LOVE HER.. 
this kit is called Part of the Story .. 
would make a beautiful card or book mark. 


This kit comes with one image and one quote. 



 Now here is the FUN part..
 when you spend $60.00 or more you will get this and 2 other items for FREE..
 how amazing it that..
 .. this beautiful girl kit is called...


This kit comes with 2 images and one quote. 


 Here is the freebies this week with purchase. 
AMAZING!! 





There will be THREE $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES given away by random selection
Winners picked from comments left on the blogs linked up below and to someone who links up a project to HOP with Unity

— PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT —



29 comments:

Unknown said...

Angie, I placed my order and need to add stuff to it. Can I add things and qualify for the free items or will it be considered 2 seperate orders?

Patti Willey said...

So exciting! My first Brown Thursday! I can't believe the new releases! That Truck! Perfect for Country Christmas!

Kris B said...

Beautiful cards! Love the pickup truck image and the Part of the Story girl and Go Get It Girl are lovely images, fabulous job with all your cards!

Unknown said...

Wow you were busy making these awesome cards. I wish I hadn't already shopped, there are a couple more stamps I would have bought after seeing your creations!

Unknown said...

love the cards!! the pearls on the struggle is part of the story are an amazing addition!

Linda Simmons said...

My favorite is the truck, just beautiful!!!!

jennifer mitten said...

Amazing stamps - you have really gone all out and I always look forward to seeing all your creations!

Guadalupe Galvis said...

So beautiful Angie love the colors.

New Creations said...

Love the old country look truck and awesome beauties with so cute sentiments!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are so creative! Gorgeous work!

Kristina said...

Love all your cards!! I love truck stamp, and love what you did with it!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty cards, Angie! Love the one with the lady & her book - reminds me of my one niece who always has her nose in a book!

SewPaperPaint said...

Your coloring really makes these cards shine - beautiful!

Ruby said...

Stunning cards and what great stamps. TFS

Mary Holshouser said...

Your card is weird but cute.
The "turkey tail" is really pretty. Good way to get to
use a lot of colors.
thanks for sharing so many great ideas.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful cards. Your coloring is amazing. TFS

Tami said...

WOW you have been way busy. Great cards!!!

Cathy Kaderabek said...

my fave, love all your designs, you are so talented

Dawn Fields said...

All are so beautiful. I really love the image from the Keep It Simple. You colored it perfectly.

Stampy Sister said...

I love the way you use the stamps. Your color choices are vibrant and exciting.

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards!! Love your work!! And your stamps are awesome!!

Deborah345 said...

Oh goodness do I love these cards. your coloring and layout for these is just wonderful.

Miriam Prantner said...

Your coloring is just so wonderful! The images have such a life and glow to them!

Caroline said...

Love these Angie - especially love the little car and tree :)

Helen Gullett said...

WOW, Angie... Your cards are STUNNING! Love the coloring on each of them and your designs. Thank you so much for the inspirations!

Unknown said...

Really cool and unique Thanksgiving card.
All those colors make it shine.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Wow, love how you created these cards. They are so well thought out and designed. Your are really inspirational to me:)

cal8007 said...

You are such an inspiration!! I love coming here to see your creations!!

Hugs,
Carmen

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome coloring on all your beautiful cards! Love Carlee's Christmas!