Monday, June 15, 2015

Mixed Media Challenge..

Hello, Happy Monday 
come over and visit 
it is their one year anniversary challenge
So many great choices it will be fun to 
get your hands messy and play.  

You have so many options: Spray Inks and Mists, Around the House, Stencils and Paste, Photo Inspiration, Ribbon Twin and Fiber, Stamps, Tic Tac Toe, New to You, Think Pink, Birds of a Feather, April Showers, and finally... May Flowers! 

For my project.. I used Stencils and Paste, Stamps, Birds of a Feather  all combined to create
this Art Canvas piece..
Using my newest release stamp from Unity Stamp Company.. 
the stamp set is called..


I started off with a 4 x 4 canvas, stamped on a piece of paper the adhered it to the canvas using some soft gel medium.. let that dry and added my stencil with some tinted modeling paste. I allowed that to dry then
started colouring my image. ..


Using some yummy Faber Castell Big Pitt pens to colour in  the image.. and adding some Faber Castell
Glass Beads on top for that shine and glitter. 
You can see the glass beads better in the photo below. 


Hope you can take some time and join us in this month's challenge ..
 go to The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog for all the details here.. 

have a great creative day. 

1 comment:

Caroline said...

What a beauty!! Love your canvases :)